The Hilton, which is connected to the conference center, is sold out so please consider staying at the Concourse Hotel.
The group rate discount at the Concourse for CAST expires July 28th, after that point the nightly rate will increase. Please consider booking before the 28th to get the best rate.
Want to give a lightning talk and have the world see it? Lightning talks will be during the last day of the conference and will be live streamed and posted to YouTube.
With only 31 days until CAST there are still three excellent tutorials left to choose from and still time to register for the conference.
We have also made a few minor changes to the session schedule. “Testing When Software Must Work” has been moved to Tuesday. In addition “Quality Leader: the changing role of software tester” has moved to Wednesday and is now an extended session.
We are looking forward to meeting everyone in Madison at the end of August.
- Jon Bach – “A House Divided: Lessons Learned from Argument”
- Dawn Haynes – “Introspective Retrospectives: Lessons Learned and Re-Learned”
- “Software Test Attacks for Mobile and Embedded Devices” – Jean-Ann Harrison & Jon Hagar
- “High Power Visual Test Design” – Robert Sabourin
- “End to End agile Testing” – Paul Holland
See this year’s full schedule »