AST Testing Resources
These AST testing resources form an important part of our mission to advance and share knowledge of our craft.
We’ve published a few articles based on our YouTube channel videos:
Have a read of the books we’re involved with:
- Workshop On Self-Education in Software Testing (WHOSE): a testing skills book with examples grounded in context.
- Peers Exchanging Ideas: our guide to running your own peer conference.
- An Exploration of Testers: Lee Hawkins asks testers from around the world the same 11 questions about their career, their learnings, and their craft.
- Navigating the World as a Context-Driven Tester: responses to common questions and statements about testing from a context-driven perspective.
- Testing Stories: testers tell testing stories in aid of Open Sourcing Mental Illness.
Sign up for our industry-respected AST-Black Box Software Testing courses:
and access all of the course material at AST-BBST Open Source.
Sign up for our regular email newsletter where you’ll find news, volunteer spotlights, job listings, and more.
We care deeply about our work and think carefully about what we do and how we do it. We’ve written up our principles on a few topics related to testing, including: