Every year the AST sponsors or produces events around the world:
- July Webinar, AST Board Candidate Forum
- July 4 – August 1, BBST® Foundations Community Track class
- August, AST Virtual Member Meeting
- August 29 – September 15, BBST® Instructors’ Course
- September 26 – October 23, BBST® Bug Advocacy Community Track class
- October 3 – October 30, BBST® Foundations Community Track class
- November 7 – December 11, BBST® Test Design Community Track class
- Be on the lookout for AST Board of Directors nominations in the next few weeks.
- Be on the lookout for new webinars as well!
- May. 30 – Jun. 26, AST-BBST Test Design class
- May 29 – June 20, Just in Time Testing Matinée with Rob Sabourin
- May 21, AST Career Day
- Apr. 22, at 3:00pm EST MiniCAST
- Mar. 18, at 2:00pm EST Webinar “Making the Invisible Visible“
- Feb. 18, at 2:30 pm EST Tutorial “Test Automation Strategy” with Janet Gregory
- Jan. 21, at 2 pm EST Webinar “Not Your Parents Automation” with Paul Grizzaffi
Looking for our past webinars? Check out Webinars on our YouTube Channel. Paid webinars and miniCAST will be added to YouTube at a later date.