Each year AST members elect candidates to the Board of Directors and this year 5 of 7 board seats are open.
Of those 5 open seats:
- 4 are Two Year terms (will serve from 2019 to 2021), and are staggered between years to ensure continuity.
- 1 is a One Year term (serve from 2019 to 2020) and will fulfill a vacant seat from the previous election.
2019-2021 AST Board of Directors Candidates
Each Candidate’s was given a set of questions taken from AST member-submitted questions. Therefore, the below pages contain their replies. Please read through them to better understand the candidates and their positions on the issues.
Outline of Remaining Election Proceedings
- Aug 6: Start of Voting. All eligible members will be sent a link to vote electronically.
- Aug 14: Voting closes, 6:00 PM (UTC/GMT -7)
- Aug 15: 2019-2020 AST Board Announced at CAST
Thank you to everyone for reading this far! The Elections Committee,
Chris Kenst & Simon ‘Peter’ Schrijver