2014-2015 Board of Directors Nominations Now Open
The nomination period for the 2014-2015 Board of Directors (BOD) is now open. If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else to the BOD election slate, please be aware of the following information:
- Nominees must have become AST Members prior to August 11, 2013
- Nominees must have a demonstrated a track record of supporting the mission of AST
- All nominations must be seconded by another member of AST
Members of the Executive and Board of Directors are expected to be actively engaged in the leadership of the AST including, but not limited to, the following:
- Participation in regular calls (executives)
- Attending three in person board meetings per year (one held at CAST)
- Involvement in the day to day operations
- Involvement in current and future projects
Nominations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 p.m. GMT on Sunday, July 27, 2014.
We look forward to receiving your nominations.
The Elections Committee,
Peter Walen, Chair