Due to the overwhelming success and positive reviews of the last STP Online Summit: Business Value of Performance Testing, we’ve decided to do it again — only this time, we’re going to explore Achieving Business Value with Test Automation.
Join me (while I continue practicing my radio host skills for my emergency back-up career as a sportscaster) and 7 other presenters that I consider to be elite practitioners, teachers, and thinkers in their test automation areas of specialization for 3 half days online to learn their tips and methods for achieving business value with test automation. If you or your organization are using, or thinking about using, automation to enhance or improve your testing, you’re not going to want to miss this online summit. I honestly can’t think of anywhere else you can get this concentration of relevant and thematically targeted information at a better price, but you be the judge:
When: Tuesday October 11 10:00AM – Thursday October 13 1:30PM PST
Cost: $195 USD before 9/26/11 $245 USD after 9/26/11
Theme: For more than 15 years organizations have been investing in the promise of better, cheaper, and faster testing through automation. While some companies have achieved demonstrable business value from their forays into test automation, many others have experienced questionable to negative returns on their investments. Join your host, Scott Barber, for this three day online summit, to hear how seven recognized leaders in test automation have achieved real business value by implementing a variety of automation flavors and styles for their employers and clients. Learn how to answer the ROI question by focusing on business value instead of testing tasks, and how to implement automation in ways that deliver that value to the business, not just to the development and/or test team.
- Software Test Automation, Where’s the Value? – Scott Barber
- Achieving Value with Automated Acceptance Tests – Linda Hayes
- Developer Level Automation Value from “Velcro” to “Velocity” – Rob Sabourin
- The Simple and Powerful Build Verification Tests (BVT) – Alan Page
- Functional Automation is the Gateway Drug to Continuous Delivery – Adam Goucher
- Test Automation at the API Layer…Why Bother? – BJ Rollison
- Experiences with Adding Value Through Test Automation – Mark Fewster
- Test Automation Misconceptions and Money Pits – Hans Buwalda
- Top Tips for Addressing the Challenge – Scott Barber
- Ask the Testing Savants – Speaker Panel
Last time, we sold out so reserve your seat early!
Who Should Attend: The Achieving Business Value with Test Automation summit was designed for software test and quality assurance professionals responsible for planning and implementing a test automation strategy. Specifically, it is designed for those professionals who are driven to make their test automation framework more effective efficient and valuable to their organization. Novices will be introduced to new concepts and practical ideas, while seasoned professionals will learn new approaches to enhance their abilities.
- This is a one-of-a-kind event that was created for software testers, by software testers.
- We’ve put together a content-rich program in a comfortable structured environment delivered by seasoned presenters who are forward thinkers and test automation authorities.
- Participate in networking opportunities designed to encourage the exchange of peer-to-peer knowledge from other test automation engineers and the session speakers.
- Travel is not required. Attend all of the sessions, interact with the presenters and network with your peers right from the comfort of your home or office!
- You don’t have to stop working to attend so you can start applying what you learn immediately. The audio and video from each session will be recorded. If you miss a session, you will have access to all of the session recordings once the summit has ended.
Learn How the live STP Online Summit Works
Frequently Asked Questions
Chief Technologist, PerfTestPlus, Inc.
Co-Author, Performance Testing Guidance for Web Applications
Author, Web Load Testing for Dummies
Contributing Author, Beautiful Testing, and How To Reduce the Cost of Testing
“If you can see it in your mind…
you will find it in your life.”